I agree that:
- I acknowledge understanding that R.A.W. is a space designed for and by Black women to create safe space and emotional wellness tools for Black women. I affirm that I am a Black woman.
- R.A.W.: Sacred Tribe is an exclusive membership program that provides group and individual coaching as well as access to spiritual and holistic wellness tools.
- All levels of R.A.W. provide psychoeducational material and the personal information I decide to share is used to support me in my understanding of the material that is provided.
- Information shared by participants is private and not to be shared by the coach (group facilitator) or any member of the group.
- All teaching materials (slides, videos, workbooks) are protected by copyright law. They can not be reproduced or shared with others who are not in the group. Individuals who violate this clause will be in breach of agreement, which may be dealt with under the full scope of the law.
- Coaching is not therapy, counseling, advice-giving, mental health care, or treatment for substance abuse. Although licensed as a mental health professional, the coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional in this work with you. Although services are designed to be therapeutic, coaching is not intended as a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel, or other professional services.
- Coaching is designed to address issues the person being coached would like to consider. As coach, I do not promise to have answers to your issues but am committed to working with you to explore them and help you identify how to move forward. There are no guaranteed results.
- Coaching is a confidential relationship and the coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations where such confidentiality would violate the law or could jeopardize the safety of the client or others. There may be occasions when something you share in a coaching session needs to be shared more widely, but we will discuss this first so that you are comfortable, and wherever possible, you will take the lead in sharing the information with others.
- Individual Coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making requests, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
9A. For purposes of this agreement, should a client schedule an individual coaching session: in emergencies, the client may reschedule a session with no less than 48 hours notice. The client understands that cancellation with less than 48 hours notice may result in a forfeit of the session fee.
- I agree to pay all fees associated with my participation as noted in the advertisement for the service. If I have entered into a payment plan agreement, I acknowledge that failure to adhere to the payment schedule may result in not being able to attend group sessions until payment is rendered or a new agreement is reached.
- All services are provided by practitioners contracted through Vital Visions Coaching and Consulting, LLC (R.A.W.). Vital Vision Coaching and Consulting, LLC (R.A.W.) does not assume any legal responsibility for the services rendered by contractors and all participants are able to vet these providers to ensure that they meet your own personal standards of care.