R.A.W.: Real, Aware & Whole
R.A.W. Girl Talk
What Is R.A.W.: Girl Talk?
Are you looking to meet other like-minded Black women?
Here at R.A.W. Girl Talk we understand that you are a whole woman who is on a healing journey. Although things may feel tough some times, we know and affirm that you are not broken. Here, we have conversations that prioritize the WHOLE you growing into the BEST you and develop programming to support you on this journey. With other like-minded Black women joining the conversation, we encourage connections in healing and believe that it all can be FUN!
What you'll get:
- Monthly intention setting events to support you in identifying your goals for the month.
- Free monthly events around topics such as (sex/sexuality, business, health, mental health, relationships and fitness).
- F'R.A.W. Girl Talk' conversations for support.
- First access to all R.A.W. groups.
- First access to Convos w/ Mel (1:1 supportive coaching conversations with Melissa).
**This is a monthly membership program. All R.A.W. Girl Talk events are free. Other groups/services may have additional cost.**
Priority Access to:
All R.A.W. Groups
Free Monthly R.A.W.:
Girl Talk Conversations For Support
Who Is 'Girl Talk' For?
This group is ideal for Black women who:
- Are on a healing journey.
- Want to connect with other Black women in conversation and healing.
- Want to build their tribe and connect to women in diverse ways.