How We Help You
- Are you finding yourself in the same patterns over and over again, but you can’t figure out how to change them?
- Do you feel tired because of stress and over commitment?
- Are you wondering why you don’t feel satisfied even though life “should” be good?
- Are you unsure about where you are going?
Do you know “something” isn’t right, but just not sure what?
Whether you have done healing work before or are new to the journey, R.A.W. will help you get to know yourself more intimately so that you can not only answer the tough questions but also move forward in your life.
- you think your past is controlling your present.
- you feel alone and lost on the journey to "find" the real you.
- you don’t understand the role you play in attracting the same situations over and over again.
- you don’t know the steps to get out of your head and into your life.
R.A.W is for YOU!
How It Works:
R.A.W. has 2 courses that allow you to dive progressively deeper into knowing yourself. Each course is an introduction to a topic area that supports you in deeper levels of self discovery.
R.A.W. 101: The Foundation- a self paced course where you dive deeper into understanding your feelings and learn tools to help you soothe to and manage stressors and the impact of trauma.
Playing in the Shadows ( Inner Child Work & Shadow Work) - live virtual course that takes place two Sunday's per month between April to September.
What You'll Get:
- Course Content that educates you on concepts pertaining to your feelings.
- Learn to make new choices.
- Meditation and Breathwork techniques to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Guided questions to understand the meaning of past experiences in current circumstances.
- Help shifting out of old stories.
- Tips to reduce anxiety.
"R.A.W. is the space that I have been looking for within my own healing journey for awhile now. It has truly allowed me to face that woman in the mirror. R.A.W has awakened a part of me that’s been suffocating for way too long and gave me the tools that I needed to heal and rebirth a new version of me — the REAL me."